Exclusive Rewards for VIP
1. All Goldwell Capital clients are eligible for the promotion.
2. If clients fulfill the requirement of lots traded and free margin, said clients will be rewarded accordingly. (Find the following table 1 for rewards and requirements)
3. Lots calculation: The lots of closed position per month.
4. Average daily free margin calculation: sum of free margin at market close per trading day ÷ total trading days for the month.
5. Grade achievement: If clients achieve the top grade of all two achievements, free margin calculated is capped at USD 1 million, more than USD 1 million is to be calculated as USD 1 million.
6. Calculation of the rewards of the month: Average daily free margin of that month x rewards coefficient of the grade achieved in that month ÷ amount per month.
7. Reward points are calculated each month. The points are debited directly to the clients’ account on the 10th of each month. (If the transfer day falls on a Saturday or holiday, it will be processed on the next business day.)
8. If the same client opens multiple accounts, all accounts are treated separately.
9. If Goldwell Capital detects any invalid or pairs trading, Goldwell Capital reserves all right to disqualify the client from participating in the Program.
10. Goldwell Capital reserves the final rights in case of any disputes or to modify the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
Average daily free margin: USD 2,000 or above
Lots of closed position: 6 lots are traded or above
Yearly Percentage of Bonus: 0.02
Average daily free margin: USD 10,000 or above
Lots of closed position: 30 lots are traded or above
Yearly Percentage of Bonus: 0.03
Average daily free margin: USD 50,000 or above
Lots of closed position: 130 lots are traded or above
Yearly Percentage of Bonus: 0.04
Example: If a client reaches USD 100,000 of average daily free margin in a month, meaning he/she meets Level 3 requirement. The client traded and close position of 50 lots in same month, meaning he/she meets Level 2 requirement. Thus, the client gains 0.03 yearly loyal bonus coefficient by fulfilling aforementioned requirements. Total reward is USD 100,000 x 0.03÷ 12 = USD 250. If the client maintains 130 lots or above traded each month as well as other aforementioned requirements for a year, the client will accumulate rewards as much as USD 4,000.